Tuesday, January 1, 2008

New Years......


I won't lie, I'm glad to see 2007 come to a close. We went to the first official house party since we've moved out of LA. For once I enjoyed myself regardless of slipping into a period of serious shyness. I don't get nervous when I get shy anymore, I guess I've made peace with this aspect of my personality. I just tend to keep to myself and observe those around me. I guess it gives people the wrong ideas but whatever. Met some new people, geeked out on the Wii. I didn't get photos as my batteries were given to the Wii gods. Playing Wario Ware with 10 people is actually a blast. It was a worthy sacrifice as we were rewarded with many laughs and livening up the party.

I may not have reached my goal of NY yet, but I do know that I will be happy in Providence. It isn't failure, it's simply a detour. Now is the scramble to find a "normal" job. God I was hoping I'd avoid that artistic stereotype.

Christmas was well, tolerable given our visitor. I have about $200 in holiday money to spend. I already dropped a mere $30 on my favorite mineral makeup. I'm thinking of spending the rest on MAC and maybe some fabric and patterns for new clothing. I really have no desire to make clothing as I'm at my heaviest (which isn't bad, I'm still several sizes under the average womans size) but, maybe if I make some sexy clothing to highlight my hourglass figure I MIGHT feel better about myself.

My 3rd year anniversary with the boy is also coming up in about a month. I don't know what to do, but I'm thinking I'll throw together a really sexy outfit for the day. :) He hates lingerie, much prefers seeing me in a style that resembles a retro librarian/secretary. So I'm thinking a wool pencil skirt with corset and white button up top highlighting my cleavage, paired with seamed fishnets and retro pumps would floor him. Top that off with smoky eyes, glossy pink lips and a bun. I think he'd really like it. :)

0 comments: